Short Term Medical Insurance for Individuals and Families
For some families the need for proper health insurance is paramount. We have reached a place and time in America where our choices continue to diminish, access to provider networks continue to shink and the cost for medical coverage for some has become unaffordable. The Affordable Care Act in many parts of our country offer few if any choice for coverage available through the HealthCare Excange. If your family does not qualify for the the Advanced Tax Payor Credit or if you are outside the Open Enrollment period or you do not have a qualifying event what can you do to provide coverage for your family? The high cost of these ACA Compliant plans are just part of the equation.
For a period of time since the early days of the ACA implementation Short-Term plans where all but eliminated by Health and Human Services (HHS). Today in many states it has come back to the market with more choices than we have ever had before. For now this is were we find ourselves as a Nation. Not for every family but for many a Short-Term Medical plan can meet short-term needs until a permanent answer can be found. In some states like Arizona, Texas, Wyoming and Montana a short-term option can be provided for periods of up to 3 consecutive years and at a much lower price point that ACA Coverage.
Why Choose Short Term Coverage?
Because life is unpredictable Short Term Medical gives you a plan to face those unpredictible moments in life with confidence. It provides the financial protection you need from unexpected medical bills and other health care expenses, including:
- Doctor visits and some preventive care
- Emergency room and ambulance coverage
- Urgent care benefits, and more
By taking advantage of network providers, Short Term Medical can help you save more on your health care. Short Term Medical insurance from National General Accident and Health include flexible plan designs and options to help you find the plan that fits your needs, budget and time frame. The Short Term Medical plans from National General offer benefit amounts of $100,000, $250,000 or $1,000,000 per coverage term.. The choice is yours. It is important to note that these plan types do not provide Minimum Essential Coverage as mandated by the Affordable Care Act.
Short Term Medical Provides
- Access to the large, national Aetna Open Choice® PPO Network — helping you get the care you need for less
- Choose the coverage period that fits your needs, from 30 days to up to 12 months*
- Deductible and coinsurance options designed to help you find the plan that fits your budget
- Telemedicine services — connect with a physician anytime
- Access to aetna Provider Network with mor than 690,000 primary care doctors and specialists across 5,700 hospitals in the Aetna Open Coice PPO Network
Is Short Term Medical right for you?
Short Term Medical insurance isn't for everyone. While Short Term Medical insurance covers some medical expenses, it dosn't cover everything. Make sure you take a look at waht you need your health insurance to do for you and compare it to the benefits provided through Short Term Medical. Below are some examples of covered and non-covered services. For a complete list please refer to the BROCHURE for complete listings of non-covered services found in the Limitations and Exclusions pages in the back.
Pays Benefits for:
- Doctor visits, urgent care,ambulance service and emergency room care
- Some diagnostic testing,* mammograms,* cancer testing, radiation therapy and Chemotherapy
- Surgery, inpatient and outpatient hospital benefits, and hospital confinement benefits
- Physical therapy, skilled nursing facility benefits and home health care
- Child immunizations
- Transplant benefits (Maximum benefit of $100,000)
- Outpatient prescription medications, eyeglass prescriptions and vision therapy
- Normal pregnancy, or diagnosis and treatment of infertility
- Any medical expenses resulting from pre-existing conditions
- Services for reading diagnostic results
Building a Short Term Medical Plan is easy
Add a National General Supplemental Coverage plans for Dental and Accident Medical Expense Plans that allow you to enhance your families coverage.
NO COST HELP … there is no charge for my services. The insurance companies provide a fee for me to help you with enrollment and service. Call me @ (307) 690-0427 or send me an email to "email@example.com". I am here to help!
Please feel free to contact me anytime with questions.