GPM Life Medicare Supplement plans offer those who live in the state of Wyoming a full line up of Medicare Supplement plans (MediGap) to choose from. There are 11 Federally standardized Medicare Supplement plans (A, B, C, D, F, High Deductible F, G, K, L M and N). All insurance companies offering Medicare Supplement plans must offer Plan A, although do not have to offer any others. GPM Life's Medicare Supplement plans available for 2017 in Wyoming are Plans A, F, G, and N. Each plan varies in cost and each health plan offers a different set of benefits. Choosing a Medicare Supplement Plan is easy to do. Original Medical doesn't cover, like copayments, coinsurance and deductibles. Senior Security plans A, F, G, & N, help cover those gaps by paying for some of the expenses that original Medicare does not cover.
GPM Health and Life Insurance Company and its parent company Government Personal Mutual Life Insurance Company (GPM Life) are dedicated to helping people solve financial problems arising from the uncertainties of life by providing quality products and understanding service and sound company growth with adequate margins for safety. GPM Health & Life offers competitive Medicare Supplement insurance to the people of Wyoming and all across the United States.
Original Medicare is essentially a national health care program for people age 65 or older, or for individuals under age 65 with certain disabilities and / or with ESRD (end-stage renal disease – kidney failure). Original Medicare is quite good coverage, although there are many gaps (deductibles, coinsurance, copays, etc.) which are not covered by Medicare that you need to be aware of.
GPM Life Plans At A Glance for Wyoming
- Plan A is our basic Medicare Supplement Plan. It includes Medicare Part A and B copayments, coinsurance and more.
- Plan F is still a very popular plan and includes coverage for Medicare Part A and B deductibles, copayments and coinsurance, plus skilled nursing facility care, foreign travel emergencies, 100 percent coverage of Medicare Part B excess charges and more.
- Plan G is their most popular plan and includes coverage for Medicare Part A deductible. Like Plan F - Plan G covers all the same things except the Part B Deductible. Copayments and coinsurance, plus skilled nursing facility care, foreign travel emergencies and more.
- Plan N has the same benefits as Plan D except that with Plan N you would be responsible for paying up to a $20 copayment for office visits and up to a $50 copayment for visits to the emergency room.
If you are ever Hospitalized, you need to be aware of the term; Observation Status. This is being admitted into the hospital as outpatient, even if you are there for several days. This may have expensive consequences. Click here for more info.
30 Day Free Look period … If you find that you are not satisfied with your policy, you may return it to GPM Health and Life Insurance Company at their administrative office located at 3316 Farnam Street, Omaha, NE 68175. If you return the policy back within the 30 day period GPM Life will treat it as if the policy was never issued and refund your full premium… No questions asked.
31 Day Renewal Grace Period… when your policy comes up for renwal you will be provided a 31 day Grace Period where your policy will stay in force during this 31 day grace period.
Household Premium Discount - You are eligible for a household premium discount if:
- You reside with your spouse (including civil union/domestic partner) of any age or
- For the past year you have resided with at least one, but not more than three, other adults who are age 60 or older
The discounted premium will be priced 7% lower that the rates illustrated for Wyoming. The policy's household discount will b eremoved if the other adult or spouseno longer resides with you (other than in the case of his or her death).
Why GPM Life for MediGap Coverage?
- Stable premiums. In most cases, GPM Life members will pay less over a 3 to 5 year period compared to other companies.
- Access to any physician or hospital who is Medicare-Approved in the US. (No referrals necessary).
- $0 out of pocket costs when you see a doctor or hospital with Plan F.
- Policy cannot be canceled from underneath you regardless of claims history.
- No claim forms.
- Some companies will have two rates; a “new member rate” and also a “current member rate.” They will advertise the lower “new customer ” rate, while their existing members are paying the higher “current customer rate.” Anthem has doesn’t play these games, they have only “1” rate which I believe is much better for their customers.
- GPM Life is a solid A- (Excellent) rated company by A.M. Best. GPM Life has operated since 1934 service Americans across this country.
Enroll Today – please call anytime and I will help you through the enrollment process. I will make sure the process is quick and accurate. Download your Enrollment Form now and when complete simply Scan and Email to us at "Sales@Individualhealth.com
Travel Medical Insurance – Medicare does not provide coverage outside the U.S.
Call today for the rates, there’s no obligation, and I’ll answer all of your questions right over the phone. Call Tim Jennings (307) 690-0427 or email me at "Sales@Individualhealth.com".