|Assurant Health CoreMed ACA Compliant Plans from Assurant Health...
CoreMed offers broad coverage and great value. When protecting your family and yourself is a priority, health insurance isn't optional - it's an essential part of your financial plan. In fact because of the Affordable Care Act all American's are now required to apply for a Affordable Care Act health plan or face a financial penalty. Don't settle for less than the optimum blend of broad coverage and great value.
Protection for your peace of mind...
Assurant Health's CoreMed plans deliver strong financial protection you and your family need, and now they provide benefits set forth in the new Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA). Now you can count on broad major medical coverage with no maximums on hospitalization, emergency outpatient care, prescription and doctor visits.
CoreMed from Assurant Health is a cost effective plan option that provides protection for both everyday and catastrophic needs. CoreMed offers you many options for controlling your premiums - without giving up benefits. With CoreMed, you have the freedom to use any doctor or hospital - and when you use PPO network providers, including the new Aetna Signature Network, you get advantages like discounts on covered services, no claim forms and fewer out-of-pocket expenses while maintaining your access to care via a broader Provider Network.
CoreMed Starts with a quality framework...
- Speedy Plan Enrollments
- Freedom to choose your own doctors and hospitals, with discounts for using PPO network providers
- Immediate coverage for preventive care, even before you meet your deductible
- Worldwide coverage, 24 hours a day
- Independent advocates provided by Patient Care help you navigate the health care system and compare costs among providers
- Medical treatment by phone 24/7 through TelaDoc Medical Services
- Customize a plan from CoreMed's wide array of benefit options
- Control your premiums by adjusting benefit levels
- Protect yourself from the unexpected and provide for your everyday health care needs
CoreMed Built-In Features (subject to deductible and coinsurance, unless otherwise noted):
- Coverage for preventive care, everyday care and unexpected illness and accidents
- Plans in all metal levels, with a wide range of deductibles, coinsurance and out-of-pocket limits
- Plans with office visit copays and prescription drug copays available
- Health Savings Account (HSA) compatible plans available.
- Broad networks of doctors and hospitals
- Specially trained health care advocate to help you save time and money
- Opportunities to enhance your coverage with supplemental plans
- Preventive Care paid at 100%
- Pediatric Dental Benefits
- Pediatric Vision Benefits
- Maternity and newborn care
- and much more...
Health Care Reform Provisions
- Guaranteed Issue
- Elimination of pre-existing condition coverage restrictions
- Elimination of rating for health status and gender
- Dependents covered up to age 26, regardless of school enrollment
- Preventive services, including women's health
- Unlimited lifetime maximum
Off Exchange Plans
Currently Assurant Health offers their portfolio of Metal Affordable Care Act Compliant CoreMed plans for "Off-Exchange" sales only. What this means is if your income exceeds the 400% of the Federal Poverty level you do not qualify for the Advanced Tax Payer Credit that is offered to American's whose income falls below this level. Enroll directly with Assurant Health and bypass all the confusion that the Federal and State run exchanges offer. Simply generate your quote from the blue button above and find a plan that meets your family's needs and enroll. It is that simple. Assurant offers some of the most comprehensive Network of Providers in the country and in most states you can select the Aetna Signature Network increasing your choices when access to care is needed.
Access to Care Concerns
One of the emerging concerns millions of American's are facing is the issue of "Access to Care". This new crisis is being created by many of the major insurers cutting back on their network providers. In many states the provider networks that used to be within the normal PPO plan structures has been drastically reduced in order to provider coverage to their policy holders. No longer can the insurance company denigh coverage based on a persons health status. This one major change alone has compelled insurers to negotiate new provider contracts with fewer providers in order to keep premiums at an acceptable level.
GOOD NEWS! Assurant Health's CoreMed Metal Plans offer their policy holders access the the Aetna Signature Network which is one of the largest in the United States. In places like Los Angeles major hospitals are no longer part of the accepted provider networks forcing people to choose between their current provider and a new one. Aetna's Signature Network offers the largest selection of Providers and in cities like Los Angeles most of the major providers are part of this network. If you do not qualify of a tax payer subsidy or you are close the the 400% mark above the Federal Poverty Level you now have a choice if Access to Care is a major concern.
All Four Metal Plans Offered
Assurant CoreMed offers variations to choose from of all four Metal Plans. All Assurant Health CoreMed plans include the required Minimum Essential Coverage under the Affordable Care Act. The Metal Plans are called "Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze". A full portfolio is offered to help meet the needs of Individuals and Families and price points that are structured to be as affordable as possible. CoreMed plans are state specific so we are providing you with links below for the CoreMed brochure that is unique to your state.
CoreMed Brochure by State:
Assurant Health offer a comprehensive portfolio of Individual Medical Plans to choose from. Selecting the right plan for yourself or family can be a daunting task. Where do you start? Well start right here. Click on the CoreMed Overview links above and view your state specific brochure that will help you better understand your options. Sit back and see what Assurant's CoreMed has to offer.