Anthem Extras Packages for Kentucky Seniors
Benefits that complement youf Medicare Supplement Plan...
CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATION ON MEDICARE SUPPLEMENTS
Healthy teeth and eyes help contribute to your overall well-being. That's why Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield (Anthem) created Anthem Extras Packages - with your overall health in mind. Anthem offers three packages to complement your Medicare Supplement plan - and help you reach for better health. Anthem's Standard, Premium and Premium Plus packages offer valuable benefits and services, such as:
- Packaged dental and vision coverage that offers extra preventive benefits
- Support services and tools to help you maintain good overall health and well-being
And best of all, these packages are available for a monthly plan premium ranging from $20 to $52. The benefits in each package will roll up to one overall premium, and you will receive one ID card for all of these services.
Interested in Dental Only Coverage?
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kentucky offers a stand alone Dental Only option for seniors. The Anthem Extras Package contains the option for the Premium Plus package which part of this package is their PPO Dental Plan. As long as you have Medicare A & B you can choose to enroll in the Anthem Premium Plus Dental Plan on a Stand-Alone basis. The Premium Plus dental plan is part of the Premium Plus Package of the Anthem Extras program. To see if your dentist participates in the Anthem Dental Network click here. When prompted, choose the Dental Blue 200 network. To view the brochure. Look for the benefit schedule for the "Premium Plus Dental".
Premium Plus lets you choose any dentist whether or not that dentist is part of their network. But you may end up paying more for a service if you visit an out-of-network dentist. It is important to have dental benefits that can help impact your overall health. Anthem's Premium Plus Dental plan offer benefits such as:
- Coverage for diagnostic and preventive care - which can be key to good long-term oral health
- Third cleaning or periodontal maintenance procedures are covered for diabetic members on all of the Anthem Extras Packages plan
- Access to one of the largest dental provider networks in your state
- Freedom from paper work - network dentists file claims, and there are no referrals needed
- $1,250 per member per benefit year
- Dental Blue 200 Network
- 100% Diagnostic and Preventive Services when using a network provider
How to Enroll in the Premium Plus Dental Only..
Simply download the enrollment form from the orange button below and complete the application selecting the "Premium Plus Dental" option and be sure to select an effective date for coverage to begin. Fax your completed application to us at FAX# (415)651-8696. If you prefer